Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello Again!

I know, I know, it's been ages since my last post. In my defense, my day job was kicking my butt...but, now it's summer and things at the office are winding down and I can begin to focus on the things I love again!


Even more exciting, I'm going to be moving to a new apartment and that comes along with so many new ideas for a new space. This weekend I am going to be painting and here is my color inspiration:



My good friend Craver helped me pick out a beautiful color from Benjamin Moore called "Glass Slipper" for my bedroom and in my living room I want to go with a glassy green equivilant to that color that has yet to be found. I want the colors to be bright and light and airy and feel like you're at the bottom of a beautiful swimming pool sparkling in the August sun!

I am so excited for the new space and for this summer! Posts to come more frequently, promise!

No comments: