Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Been Forever

Hi! I know it's been forever and I doubt if anyone who actually did read this is still even looking for updates. But on the off chance that you are, here I am, updating again. My life has been in turmoil for a couple months, but thankfully, the dust is settling and I am coming out with only a few scrapes and a lot of lessons learned. 

For My first post back, I'll keep it simple. Check out this super cool wall sconce. You know I love a good sconce. Stepping into DecoTech, Andrei combines state-of-the-art design with the manipulation of indirect and direct lighting. Designer Brian Rasmussen pays tribute to Andrei Tarkovsky's film Nostalghia by incorporating pleated mirrors that provide a fragmented reflection to the viewer. You know how much I love mirrors and reflective surfaces. Available as a sconce, floor lamp, or chandelier. You can find it here


No comments: